Monday, April 4, 2011

Small Acceptance's

There are things I'm doing now that I thought, avoided or said I didn't want or have tried not to do since Rob died by suicide. Most of it is accepting that he is gone by doing these things. I was holding myself back from going forward or letting myself do things that pertained to certain things in relation to Rob.

I don't know if I will ever be able to go through anything withouth thinking of him while doing it, and I'm okay with that cause I love him, but I have to continue being apart of life. It starts small, like with eating something we both loved thru watching a movie we had on planned as a family to go see together.

Today I saw a picture of his daughter Lalya with Erin's, his daughter's moms, boyfriend. Just Layla & him. It made me truly sad. They were at the circus. I really want Rob to be here with his daughter. I'm very sad that his hurt and thinking was such a narrow thought that all the love he had and we all had for him had been surpassed.

Death by suicide is such a tramatic way for those left behind to have to contiue to re learn to live life again in a different way, it's an acceptance that no one at all want to have to say that they accepted. That's they key to living life I'm learning. Acceptance.

No comments:

Post a Comment