Friday, February 18, 2011

In Progress

Being Present in my life & living in the now. Finding happiness & grace through tragedy of the loss of my loved one to suicide. Forgiveness, letting go with my spirituality guiding my way through my journey of recovery. Each day holds a new meaning then the day before. Another day sober & another without my loved one Rob. Through these last 9 months months I have had every thing that I know about myself tested & re-evaluated. I search with in myself & re-questioned the things I have been so certain of and through guidance, affirmations & making changes in the areas I needed to & still am working on. I'm a stronger, more open minded & empathetic person then I ever could of thought I could have been. I'm a work in progress! Scary, Damaged with a heart of compassion & love.  

No comments:

Post a Comment