Monday, April 11, 2011

Throwing myself in

I'm trying to process everything that is taking place in my life right now. Feeling overwhelmed and unmanageable. I have started implementing things in my life to be involved in outside of my home and to where it's benefiting me yet I'm giving back, though consistency is something I'm still working on. I realized that a lot of times when things start to progress I will step back from some of the things that I really needed to keep me going. Like my daily readings, prayer, meditation (quietness), writting journals and taking care of myself more mindfully.

It is important to refocus myself back to these tools for my recovery as a whole. There has been several times someone has said the need for these things, but like everything else I'm am a work in progress and I had to learn it for myself. I recognize it now and will continue practicing throwing myself back into what works for me and throwing out what doesn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment